Shipping and Returns Policy
- Shipping charges are nonrefundable.
- We cannot guarantee estimated time of arrival (ETA) because of carrier delays (due to weather or other circumstances), nor are we liable for carrier delays.
- We will not incur labor charges, nor fully refund customers, for shipping delays.
- NEXT DAY AIR-OVERNIGHT SHIPPING NOTE: Customers that use Next Day Air or overnight shipping will receive their packages the next day only if they complete their purchase before 1PM Central Standard Time. Purchases made after that time will not be picked up for shipping until the following day and will not be delivered until the day after that.
- Residents of Canada, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and Hawaii should call toll-free 1.844.407.2853 for shipping quotes.
- The shipping address must be a physical street address. We cannot ship to PO boxes.
- We will calculate the arrival date and send you an email to let you know when to expect your package. However, there are a few factors that may affect the delivery date, including:
- Whether the item is in stock when you order. If we do not have it, we’ll ship it to you as soon as it’s in stock. Out-of-stock or special-order items are shipped in 3 to 4 weeks.
- Whether the item is immediately ready to ship.
- When you order: Items are delivered every day but Saturday and Sunday.
- At this time, our shipping is restricted to the continental United States. No sales or delivery to Canada, Alaska, or Hawaii. Please call toll free 1.844.407.2853 to place an order from these locations. This restriction is due to constantly changing shipping and customs costs outside the US.
- Packages are generally dispatched within 2-5 business days after receipt of payment if product is in-stock and are shipped via UPS Ground with tracking and drop-off without signature.
- Freight shipping (orders totaling over 75 lbs.) may take up to 7 business days for delivery.
- We will replace product due to damage in shipping, and/or will reimburse for lost/delayed packages once returned.
- Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects. Boxes are amply sized, and your items are well-protected.
- You have 30 days to contact us and arrange to ship back your product at your own cost. We will allow no returns after the 30-day period. There is NO restocking fee.
- Returns are not available for samples, Great Lakes Tin products, Sale or Clearance items.
- There are no returns on partial kits. Backsplash or ceiling grid kits are sold by the square foot and unused product from kits cannot be returned.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- We will file a claim for compensation with UPS due to lost/stolen/damaged packages, but this policy does not apply to delays.
- Contact us for a return authorization number (RMA) at 1.844.407.2853.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our fulfillment center (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.